This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

Fall is upon us, and that means bring on the boots! Here are 4 super cute (and easy!) ways to style Doc Martens!

Leggings 

Leggings are a staple for college students. They’re comfy, and you can throw them on to make any outfit! You can pair them with a long sleeve tee, a sweater, or on the chillier nights, layer a cardigan with a long sleeve tee! Slip on your Docs and you’ve got the perfect comfy and cute fall fit.

Funky Pants

These cute plaid pants can make your outfit go from a solid 7 to a 10! Pairing these with a cropped sweater and your Docs will get heads turning.

Mom Jeans 

Goodbye skinny jeans, hello mom jeans! These loose fitting jeans can put your look together, while still keeping it casual with your Docs.

Oversized Jacket

An oversized jacket is perfect for the colder days! This keeps you comfy, yet cute, and you can pair this with either of the pants mentioned previously, and you’ve got a perfect fall outfit. 

So now, hopefully if you’ve been thinking about buying Doc Martens this fall, you’ve got some ideas!

HCXO,

Brianna 

All Images Courtesy of Pinterest and Google Images

The top fashion and lifestyle magazine for college women! Located in Millersville, PA <3