3 Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas for Him

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

Are you still struggling to find a Valentine’s Day gift for your sweetheart? Don’t sweat it — we’ve all been there! Whether you’re shopping for your long-time partner or your new beau, there are plenty of unique gift options to match their unique personality. Here are a few of my personal favorites!

1. The JT Air Plant

This UrbanStem arrangement, which features an “impossible-to-kill” air plant, would be a quirky but cool addition to your guy’s dresser or coffee table. Plus, it comes with a bar of barrel-aged bourbon dark chocolate to satisfy his sweet tooth. UrbanStem also boasts same-day delivery — which is totally free!

2. V-Day themed accessories  

This Valentine’s-Day-appropriate bow tie from The Tie Bar is perfect for the guy who loves to suit up and go out — but still add a little festive flair to his ensemble. The Tie Bar delivers quality products for every style and they’re beyond affordable. I personally love treating my fiancé to one of their skinny ties every once in a while!

3. This sleek (and practical) tracking tag

Is your guy constantly losing his keys or wallet? Don’t let him waste any more precious time scouring his dorm/apartment for his belongings! Snag him this Bluetooth tracking tag from UncommonGoods! This little device is accompanied by a free app for iOS so he can find his things literally at the push of a button.

No matter what you get your guy this Valentine’s Day, he’s sure to love it because it’s coming from you. Now get out there and start shopping, collegiettes — the big day is only four days away!

Dezi Donaldson

Millersville

I am a senior at Millersville University, where I am pursuing my bachelor's in communication studies. As the Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus Millersville, I am so thrilled to be able to lead and collaborate with the many creative students that populate our campus. My personal mission as EIC is to spread the word about Her Campus Millersville and bring the chapter back up to pink-level before I graduate in May 2017. In my spare time, I love binge-watching Grey's Anatomy on Netflix and spending time with my fiancé and our families. I'm also a sales associate at my local LOFT store and a proud fur mama to a sweet pup named Java. My passions include social media, fashion, coffee, and bad puns. My ultimate dream is to work for Her Campus Media at their headquarters in Boston, MA -- let's hope I can make it there! Instagram: @dezidonaldson