3 Tips That Will Help You Prepare For Finals Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

Next week will probably be the most stressful week of every college student’s life. Finals are something every student dreads, but it also marks the end of the school year. I would usually wait to study the night before the exam, but not this year. I am going to tell you three useful tips for studying so you’ll crush your exams. 

Organize

I like to map out all of the important dates at the beginning of the semester, but sometimes I slack off and forget. The one thing I never forget to do is mark down when all of my final exams will be. You should put all of your exam times on your calendar, and mark when you should study for each. 

Don’t panic 

Finals can be super crazy and stressful, but you shouldn’t freak out too much. You just need to breathe and take your time while study. Also, make sure you take some time out of studying to relax and have some fun. 

Flashcards

My favorite thing to do in preparation for finals is to take all of my notes and turn them into flashcards! My saving grace for making flashcards is using the app quizlet. It allows you to add as much as you want to your digital flashcards. It also allows you to create practice tests so you know how your test might look. 

I hope that these tips help you prepare for all of your finals and that everyone passes all of their exams! Just remember to get a good night sleep the night before your exams and all your studying and hard work will pay off.

Gif courtesy of giphy.com

Victoria Hodges

Millersville '21

Sophomore
The top fashion and lifestyle magazine for college women! Located in Millersville, PA <3