This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

If anyone has ever watched the crazy show Parks and Recreation is, it’s quickly learned the characters are lovable, laughable, and all too relatable! This post has just some of those times when the characters we all hold dear were just too much of a mood for their fans. 

1. When someone asks if you’re cranky (even though you definitely are): 

2. Those times when someone cuts you off while driving:

3. Those times in the morning someone asks how you are just before you had your (much needed) coffee: 

4. After you had a long day at work, sometimes you just collapse as soon as you walk into your home (no matter where that may be):

5. Every time How to Save a Life starts to quietly play on Grey’s Anatomy:

6. Anytime someone asks for a bite of something you say you enjoy:

7. After every 8 AM lecture:

8. And, anytime we see one of our friends needing a supporting hand:

9. When your professor asks you to introduce yourself to the class, or when they mention finding a group for a project:

10. Anytime One Direction starts to play on your shuffle when you’re walking to class:

11. When Friday finally arrives after a looooooong week:

12. When the Jonas Brothers told the world they were finally reuniting: 

13. Anytime a minor inconvenience happens (like when I stub my toe or forget my charger at home): 

14. When a picture of a puppy surprise attacks you on your Instagram feed: 

15. When you make/buy a cup of coffee after 6 o’clock (even though you know it’ll make going to bed more difficult):

16. When you reach the point in the semester when finals week is right around the corner:

17. When your friend spills the tea about people from her work you never met nor will ever plan on meeting: 

18. When someone much younger than you plays a joke on you (that you undoubtedly fall for)

19. And, finally, when trying to explain your love for pizza:

All the Giphs used in this post were brought by giphy.com.

Maggie Ross

Millersville '22

I'm just a simple gal who loves all animals (especially doggos), believes in recycling, loves to listen to anything from the 70's (especially Fleetwood Mac, David Bowie, and Elton John), collects mugs, blankets, and sweatshirts, and loves sunflowers, fall, and winter; and especially enjoys drinking tea.
The top fashion and lifestyle magazine for college women! Located in Millersville, PA <3