This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

You still have some time left to make some amazing summer memories, but you’ve got something a little more important on your mind. You’re already thinking fall. Actually, you’ve probably been thinking about it for months now. Fall is your favorite season and you don’t care how much you show it. If you love fall just as much as I do, you’ll  probably find the 10 reasons below just as relatable! 

1. You were first in line for your PSL (Pumpkin Spice Latte) on September 1st

Like many other fall lovers, the return of the PSL makes you so excited for the new season. The PSL is even good iced or frozen while the temperature is still warm out. If you’re not a pumpkin gal like myself, opt for the Salted Caramel Mocha which still gives off those fall vibes.

2. You start wearing your riding boots in early September

You know that the temperatures are still in the 60’s and 70’s but there is nothing better than getting back to your fall fashion. Riding boots are practical and stylish and look great with just about anything. Who cares if you sweat all day if you look cute!

3. You have already created your fall movie list

Your Netflix account already has a long list of fall themed movies ready for you to watch. From cute Halloween cartoons, to Disney channel movies, or horror films. You are excited and ready to start checking them off your list.

4. You are already adding fall activity ideas to your Pinterest account

From pumpkin picking, haunted houses, and DIY’s galore, you have plenty of fall activities planned with all of your favorite gals or special someone. Just make sure to bundle up!

5. You’ve had your Halloween outfit planned since last Halloween

You know exactly what you want to be this year and you want to make sure to get it before anyone else thinks of the same idea. You take Halloween very seriously and you make sure that every year your costume gets better and better.

6. You have already burned through half of your fall scented candle

You hit up Bath and Body Works back in August and stocked up on your favorite fall candles. Half of them have already been used and you are ready to go stock up on even more. Even if it is still September, burning yummy fall scents always gets me in the mood. Pro Tip: If you aren’t able to burn candles in your room, opt for a wall plug in instead!

7. You look forward to fall football season

Even if you’re like me and do not understand a single term related to football, you can probably agree on the fact that football screams fall. For whatever reason the idea of bundling up and going to cheer on your team, whether it be high school or professional is just a pinnacle point of the fall season.

8. You cannot wait to spend a chilly afternoon in a coffee shop

Even if it means spending the day studying and doing work that you might not love to do, at least you will have a beautiful setting to work. From the delicious coffee, comfortable chairs, pretty views and the smell of ground coffee, there is truly no better place to focus. If you have never studied in a coffee shop before, I recommend it to everyone, especially in the fall time!

9. You go on a shopping trip dedicated to upgrading your fall wardrobe

If you’re like me, you specifically plan a shopping trip by yourself to upgrade your fall wardrobe. You expect to get tons of new flannels, sweaters, dresses, scarves and boots. In reality you walk away with 5 new pairs of leggings and a few sweatshirts. Nothing screams fall like comfy clothes does.

10. You have already purchased your fall decorations

The target dollar section has been calling your name since the beginning of August and you have already stocked up on supplies. Decorating your room for fall is so essential in creating a warm, fall environment. I hope you’re just as obsessed with Fall as I am!

HCXO, Lexie

*All images courtesy of Giphy.com and Pinterest.com

Lexie Sites

Millersville '20

Hi! My name is Lexie Sites and I am a Early Childhood Education major with a STEM minor! HerCampus has allowed me to push my comfort zone, so I hope you enjoy reading my articles! HCXO, Lexie
The top fashion and lifestyle magazine for college women! Located in Millersville, PA <3