This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami chapter.

If you’ve been lucky enough to attend a Soulcycle class in the past, then you know it’s about a thousand times more fun (and sweaty) than your average gym session. You also know that the music is by far the most important part of the class, and that it can sometimes be hit-or-miss. There’s nothing more disappointing than getting excited for class and then having to bike through awful songs for 45 minutes. So I’ve decided to create a list of the absolute best songs for Soulcycle–whether I’ve heard them in class already or just think they should be played more often.

Right Now- Rihanna

This high energy bop is perfect for a fast-paced ride! Plus, Rihanna’s fan base pretty much covers all ages, so it should be well-liked by the whole class.

Let’s Get Loud- JLo

JLo’s “Let’s Get Loud” would be a great throwback tune to play while cycling. It’s fun, upbeat, and catchy!

Run This Town- Jay Z, Rihanna, Kanye West

This song is ideal for the slower uphill climb. The beat makes it easy for cyclers to stay in sync. And yes, Rihanna absolutely deserves to be on here twice.

All The Stars- Kendrick Lamar, SZA

I pretty much chose this song for the same reason as #3, but I actually have heard this one in class before and it fit perfectly.

Nights- Frank Ocean

Typically, the last song of class is a slow ballad, and for that song, I would have to choose “Nights” by Frank Ocean. His beautiful voice and lyrics would be the perfect way to end class.

Rachel is a sophomore at the University of Miami and is majoring in finance with minors in Spanish and international business. She loves UM and is passionate about social justice, so she intends to write most frequently about these two topics. She is also house manager for UDems and business manager for Ibis yearbook, as well as part of the Green Committee.