XBadSkincareHabits HeroImagepng?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
XBadSkincareHabits HeroImagepng?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Her Campus / Megan Charles
Style > Beauty

Top 5 Skincare Products to Try

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami chapter.

With colder weather approaching, it can be hard to find a skincare routine that is effective at combatting the dryness that comes with winter. Here are five products that you NEED to have in your routine.

Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Resurfacing Night Serum

This night serum has completely transformed my skin. It is a product that is on the more expensive side but is 100% worth it. It is also an amazing spot treatment for pesky pimples!

The Ordinary AHA + BHA Peeling Solution

This product is not ideal for very sensitive skin and most people have to wean it into their routine, but it is an amazing product. Not only is it inexpensive, but it is also so effective at cleaning out pores and exfoliating skin.

Tula Hydrating Day & Night Cream

I find myself reaching for this product anytime that I feel like my skin is in need of some moisture. I use it both day and night and it is so hydrating without making my skin oily or greasy. 

Drunk Elephant D-Bronzi Anti-Pollution Bronzing Drops

This product is great for giving you a sunkissed glow when the days of tanning are long gone. I mix it in with some of my moisturizer and it automatically makes my skin bronzy and smooth. It is great for a no-makeup makeup look!

Glowscreeen SPF 40 Supergoop

Even with less sun exposure, it is still so important to wear SPF whenever outside. This sunscreen is light and does not clog pores while also boasting an impressive SPF 40. It is my staple sunscreen and something I will always have in my skincare arsenal. 

I am a sophomore at the University of Miami that is majoring in Psychology and minoring in Biology, Sociology, Political Science, and Philosophy.