This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami chapter.

Just as styles change with the seasons, makeup trends also shift with the change of weather. We go from dark lips and golden eyes during the holiday season to more natural looking lips and eyes for the summer. I’ve compiled a list of new and must have products for the spring/summer that all the make-up enthusiasts are talking about. 

GLAMGLOW VOLCASMIC™ Matte Glow Moisturizer ($54.00) 

Glamglow is one of the newer brands on the beauty market and specializes in intense face masks and moisturizers. One of their newest addition is this matte glow moisturizer. According to the Sephora reviews, it smells amazing and doubles as a primer. 

Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Palette ($49.00)

Too Faced is known for their killer eyeshadow palettes, and this peach themed palette continues to prove Too Faced is the brand for all your eyeshadow needs. The eyeshadows are primarily pink toned and smell of peach. YUM! The pink and coral colors are great for any spring or summer look. 

Kylighters by Kylie Cosmetics ($22.00)

These are probably going to be the hardest make up products to get your hands on this spring. T.V. personality and business woman, Kylie Jenner, is expanding her make up line to include highlighters in order to give us, “normal people,” that Kardashian/Jenner glow. Kylighters are available in six different shades and are going to fly off the shelves. 

Colour Pop Pressed Powder Eyeshadows ($5.00) 

Colour Pop is known for their affordable and extremely pigmented products. Their newest addition, pressed powders, are no exception. Available in a variety of colors, Colourpop allows you to create any makeup look with their affordable eyeshadows. 

Nars Soft Matte Complete Concealer ($30.00)

Nars is known for their creamy concealer, so this new twist on an old classic is going to be very exciting to try. Unlike the original concealer, this one comes in a small pot. Its purpose is to blur imperfections and give the appearance of smooth and matte looking skin. 

All photos taken from the links provided. The Kylighters picture is taken from seventeen.com

My name is Gabrielle Martinez. I am a freshmen at the University of Miami. I am currently an English major and I aspire to be a lawyer. I enjoy writing about fashion, food, and entertainment.