This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami chapter.

If you are looking for a super cute place to eat in Miami, I highly recommend going to Mister O1 Pizza. They have locations in South Beach, Brickell, and Wynwood. Mister O1 has a location super close to campus too, in CocoWalk! The location is perfect because it has a super cute indoor and outdoor space. After you enjoy your delicious pizza, you and your friends can even walk around Coconut Grove and maybe grab some ice cream from a local ice cream shop. 

Mister O1 is a modern, conceptual and trendy pizzeria. They are known for their star-shaped pizza, especially the “Star Luca” which is filled with ricotta,mozzarella, pizza sauce and basil. This pizza is delicious and stunning! It is so simple, yet very flavorful and has the perfect distribution of cheese. 

Also, if you want a more regular kind of pizza, I highly recommend the “Maria Pizza.” It is the perfect amount for two people. It has mozzarella, arugula, prosciutto and Italian parmesan. I got it with pizza sauce too, and it was phenomenal!

In addition to your delicious pizza, Mister O1 has great happy hour deals. Any bottle of wine is half off! Now you can enjoy your pizza with some really good wine. 

I highly recommend this place for a casual night out. The service and food is perfect and you just can’t beat the location! 

Hey! My name is Rachel Ramnarine and I'm from New Jersey. I live in Central Jersey so I'm pretty close to NYC and the shore! I have two siblings, and an adorable dog! I am a current sophomore studying communication at The University of Miami. In my free time, I love to go to the beach with my friends and spend time with my family! I have always loved writing but have been intimidated at times, however, I am so excited to be writing for Her Campus!