Last minute outfit ideas for Ultra this weekend

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami chapter.

It’s probably escaped no one that one of Miami’s biggest events of the year, the Ultra Music Festival, is this weekend.

You may be one of those impressively organized people that bought your tickets and planned your outfits months ago. Or maybe you, like I, are consistently crowned “procrastinator of the year” and are now desperately trying to scramble together an Ultra-worthy outfit last-minute. If so, this post is for you!

What’s so fun about Ultra is that nothing is too much, so step out of your comfort zone: dress in neon, spray your hair with glitter spray, do a colorful makeup look – go all in! For us last-minuters, Forever 21 and H&M, are both close to campus and have some great (and cheap!)options both in terms of clothing and accessories. Here are some of my top picks from Forever 21:

Don’t have time to make a run to the mall? Don’t fret, you can do a lot with just some fun hair and makeup styles! Ever tried neon eyeliner or eye shadow? Blue mascara? Glitter-sprayed hair roots? No? This is your time, sister! See some inspo pics credit to Pinterest (bless!) below: 

Find glitter hairspray HERE

Some final words before I leave you to your outfit preparations: good luck, have fun and stay safe!