This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami chapter.

Best Reality Shows to Binge Instead of Going Out

1. Real Housewives of Atlanta

As a reality show fanatic living with two other girls, Real Housewives of Atlanta has become our go-to show. This show doesn’t even compare to the other Real Housewives in other cities. Every episode is packed with drama. There are fights, trips, marriages, and secrets in almost each one. Honestly, what more could you want from a reality show? You will LOVE some characters and HATE others. It’s unlike any reality TV show I’ve seen, and it’s always on my must watch list!

2. Love Island

This show has gained so much attention over the past year, and it is 100% worthy of it all! Love Island is the best dating show I’ve seen in a long time. You don’t have to be a fan of The Bachelor or Too Hot to Handle to enjoy this show. It’s filmed in Spain and everyone has accents from across Europe, so how could the content possibly be bad? There is a UK show and an Australia show; both are amazing. My favorite season is season 5 of the UK Love Island. Molly Mae WILL turn into your favorite influencer- just wait!

3. Selling Sunset

If you are looking for one of those reality TV shows that you HATE to watch yet can’t stop bingeing, Selling Sunset is the one for you! It is as trashy and fake as it gets, but trust me, they bring the entertainment. It’s about a real estate agency in LA that only hires beautiful women to sell their luxurious houses. Oh, and bald, short male twins own the whole agency. I know what you are thinking, it’s a recipe for disaster, and you are exactly right! Drama is definitely brought out in every episode; think a hybrid between HGTV and Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

4. Keeping Up with the Kardashians

I really hope everyone has seen this show by now. We all heard the heartbreaking news that this show will be discontinued after their 2021 season (thanks, Kourtney). If you are really in need of a new show, there are many seasons to watch! Kris Jenner can pull drama out of thin air, literally. Watching old seasons brings us back to the good ole days, and the newer ones will make you envious of their boujee lifestyle. Either way, KUWTK is a classic and will always be on my reality tv show must-watch list.

5. Say Yes to the Dress

Possibly the most underrated reality show of all time is Say Yes to the Dress. Randy will turn into your favorite King, despite being quite annoying at times. The dresses will give you life and inspiration. Kleinfeld’s is luxury, so when the brides have a big budget it’s extra fun. There is family drama, co-worker drama, and fashion drama. You get to see fashion shows, try-ons, and fittings. If you like pretty dresses, this show is definitely for you!

Sophie DeBiase-Harris is a Sophmore at the University of Miami studying Journalism and Criminology. She is a member of Sigma Delta Tau and the National Broadcast Society. Apart from academics, Sophie enjoys working out, reading, singing, writing, and playing guitar.