This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami chapter.

Mark your calendars because Art Basel is coming to Miami  right after Thanksgiving break! From Dec. 3-6, Miami will be littered with locals, trendsetters, jetsetters and artists from all over the world displaying their work. In honor of this wonderful event, check out some outfit inspiration to get you in the mood for incredible fashion.

This is a perfect Miami inspired outfit with rich blue hues and edgy accents. BCBG sleeveless shirt, Zimmerman mini skirt, Valentino heels, and Alexander McQueen black handbag.

A chic outfit that can be transitioned from day to night, and the flats make this outfit perfect for walking around any of the events. Elizabeth and James black ruched dress, Michael Kors flats, Chanel bag, Waterford earrings and a Waterford cuff.

Nighttime at Art Basel is to see and be seen, and this outfit is definitely stunning. Zara top, Yufash skirt, La Perla heels, Valentino clutch, Marc Jacobs studs, Nars red lipstick.

These maroon pants are so versatile; switch them up with a soft beige scheme or go glam with chunky heels and gold accents; Rebecca Taylor pants. On the left: Zara top, Joie lace up high heel booties, Kendra Scott studs, Lookbook Store ring set. On the right: Zimmermann top, Kurt Geiger heels.

Image credit: cover, 1, 2, 3, 4

DMV born and raised (and I do NOT mean the department of motor vehicles!). I'm a sarcasm afficiando and future owner of the Baltimore Ravens. Or the world. I'm always interested in government, politics, business, and sports. Entrepreneurship major, sports administration minor, graduating in 2018.