Young Entrepreneur Alert: Tyler Jones ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami (OH) chapter.

Freshman Tyler Jones is making quite the name for himself on campus, earning a spot as this week’s Campus Cutie. This outgoing stud has a personality that will surely warm your heart and bring sunshine to your day regardless of April showers.

Let’s start with the basics:

Hometown: Silver Lake, Ohio

Age: 19

Major: Entrepreneurship

Find out some of Tyler’s favorite things in life below: 

Favorite band: Jack Johnson, 21 Pilots, & Dave Matthews Band

Favorite movie: Definitely Blow.

Favorite Late Night Snack: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough!

Celebrity Crush: Nina Agdal

Someone You’d Like To Meet: Anthony Bourdain

Biggest Pet Peeve:  I tend to be a grammar Nazi.

Hobbies: I love a lot of things. Photography, Painting, Blogging, making new music; you name it.

Campus Activities: I’m a member of the African School Advancement Program here on campus. I’ll be going to Tanzania this summer to teach English to primary school children in the village of Maji ya Chai. It’ll be cool to learn about their culture while they learn about ours.

Best Miami memory so far?: A Fratican party the first weekend of college.

What’s your ideal date night?: I like to surprise a girl with her favorite activities, places, or events. I also love cooking for a girl.

Where do you see yourself in ten years?: In charge of my own company and traveling the world.

Junior Journalism & Marketing double major at Miami University. MU Fashion Public Relations. Sister of the Chi Omega Fraternity.
Alex McNulty

Miami (OH)