This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami (OH) chapter.

By Sarah Reitz

Fall is beautiful. Its colors, its style, and most importantly its weather. But somehow, we skipped over fall entirely. And that is not okay with me. Sweater weather is supposed to be filled with crisp air that makes you want to get cozy is a snuggly sweater. It isn’t supposed to make you want to stay inside with the windows shut in a sweatshirt under five blankets. This outrageously early winter is upsetting everyone. I shouldn’t have to pull out my parka for at least another month, but alas, here I am sitting under my fur-lined hood.

Summer lasted way too long. I was sweating way into late September, so when it started to cool down a little, I, as well as everyone else, was super stoked. However, we were granted barely a week of fall weather before the frost and 30 degree weather hit us. Even though the temperature has been little higher these past couple days, it is rainy and cloudy and just plain gross outside. I don’t know what is happening with the weather lately, but what I do know is that if I don’t get more fall weather soon, I am not going to be a happy camper.

While the weather outside certainly is frightful, at least the trees are still pretty colors.