This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami (OH) chapter.

Name: Carrie Shaheen

Year: Senior

Position: Campus Coordinator

This year for Christmas the number one item on my list is air pods. I’ve been needing Bluetooth headphones for a while now and air pods are perfect because they are completely wireless. I’m also asking for a pair of black booties that are good for going out, which I found at Urban Outfitters during their Black Friday sale.

Name: Zoe Kelley

Year: Freshman

Position: Writer

This year for Christmas, my number one item is ugg slippers. A lot of my friends have them and I think they’re so adorable. They are super comfy but also super stylish so I can wear them in public even though they’re slippers. I also am asking for lots of cabin socks. Every pair I own currently either have a hole in them or I have lost one of the socks of the pair. Hopefully, Santa will bring those cozy gifts for me.

Name: Hannah Banas

Year: Sophomore

Position: Writer

For Christmas this year, I am hoping that a new iPhone is under my tree. I have had an Android since I was a freshman in high school, and I think it’s time for a change. I also really want some new sweaters from American Eagle because I love them so much that I need every color. I would also love Harry Styles’ vinyl album.

Name: Mary Clark

Year: Sophomore

Position: Writer

This year for Christmas, I would really like tickets to see a newer musical, Come from Away, a true story of how thousands of people on flights got placed in Newfoundland in the midst of the 9/11 attacks.

Name: Madeline Conroy

Year: Sophomore

Position: Writer

The one thing standing out on my Christmas list this year is the new ultra boosts from Adidas.  I have been wanting new tennis shoes for a couple months and those have been one of the only ones that stuck out to me.  I am also hoping to get some outfits for rush so I can have cute outfits for my sorority!

Name: Sydney Richardson

Year: Junior

Position: Writer

For Christmas this year, I want classic vinyls. Preferably Queen, Michael Jackson or Prince. Platform sneakers are also a request. New VS underwear/bras would be cool as well because you can never have too many, amirite ladies? Gift cards rock too; either for clothes, food, a back massage, or a mani/pedi.

Name: Regan O’Brien

Year: Freshman

Position: Writer

For Christmas, I always like to ask for things I wouldn’t normally get for myself, so they usually end up being a little more expensive. For me, I rather get one or two nicer things for Christmas instead of a bunch of things I could buy for myself. This year, I am asking for a David Yurman bracelet. While they are on the pricier end, they are a classic and such a good investment piece that you will have for years.

Name: Mallory Hackett

Year: Junior

Position: Writer

The top of my Christmas list this year is a pair of Doc Marten chelsea boots. I’m going to New York City this winter and I need a pair of boots that will be stylish, warm and comfortable! I also asked Santa for some wireless headphones for the gym so I can be more ~mobile~while I work out. Finally, I’m rounding out my list with a gift certificate to get balayage for my hair because that stuff is expensive!

Carrie Shaheen

Miami (OH) '19

Miami University President/Writer