Warm Up With Hot Cider and Stevia In The Raw

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami (OH) chapter.

For students who haven’t spent much time around snow before, or even for students who have lived in Ohio their entire lives, here’s a friendly warning for you:

Winter and colder weather are definitely coming!

Students at Miami love to jog and exercise around the university’s beautiful campus, but an ice storm or several feet of snow can be extremely deterring to your idea of going for a nice three-mile jog. Walking to and from classes and the gym is even a hassle when cold bitter winds are biting at your face and ears.

In short, it can be incredibly hard to stay healthy and in shape during the wintertime. No need to get too worked up though, because Stevia In The Raw has the perfect solution for you to keep the pounds off during the next three or four months of cold weather!

The makers of Sugar In The Raw have now created Stevia In The Raw, an all-natural, zero calorie sweetener that you can add to your everyday foods and drinks. When it’s really cold outside after class and all you want to do is curl up with a blanket and watch a movie, you no longer need to feel guilty about drinking an extra cup of hot chocolate now that you have Stevia In The Raw!

Stevia In The Raw is good for all your wintertime favorites. Add it to hot teas and apple cider, to your cereal and hot oatmeal, and even to your baked sweets like cookies, cakes, and pies.

As an all-natural, zero calorie sweetener, Stevia In The Raw helps you cut down on your daily sugar and calorie intake. It doesn’t even contain sugar alcohols such as erythritol! Instead, Stevia In The Raw gets its sweetness from the natural extract of sweet leaves off the stevia plant. Stevia In The Raw is even better than other stevia products currently on the market because of its high purity level. No more strange aftertaste!

It’s almost impossible to find a sweetener that both tastes good and is healthy for you, but we’ve found the perfect solution in Stevia In The Raw! Available in single packets for on-the-go and Bakers Bags that measures cup for cup just like sugar, Stevia In The Raw is perfect for any time of day, whether you’re filling your thermos with coffee for class or baking a cake for your best friend’s birthday!

The In The Raw line, including Sugar In The Raw, Stevia In The Raw, Monk Fruit In The Raw, and Agave In The Raw can be found in Kroger and Walmart, so hop in your car or take the Butler County Regional Transit Authority (BCRTA) to get your own Stevia In The Raw to use in your food and beverages this winter!

Melissa is a senior journalism and psychology major this year at Miami University. She is the president of the Her Campus chapter at Miami University of Ohio, and is a member of several other student organizations.
Alex McNulty

Miami (OH)