Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2012 Review

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami (OH) chapter.

Hope you had the chance to watch this year’s Victoria’s Secret Fashion show on CBS last night, Collegiettes!  I am guilty of marking the date in my planner each year. Being the Design Director for Miami University’s Club of Fashion and Design (MUCFD), I am particularly interested in the designs of each themed line in the show every year. MUCFD even had a viewing party at Buffalo Wild Wings for the show! We’d love to see you next year!

If I had to describe the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in one word, I wouldn’t be able to.  Each year the show outdoes itself with famous performers, amazing runway themes, and fabulously breathtaking designs.

The VS Fashion Show is definitely the sexiest thing on TV. There is no doubt about that. Every year I watch in awe of the crazy beautiful designs and gorgeous models.

My favorite theme this year has to be the Silver Screen Angels.

Long time VS Angel Alessandra Ambrosio had the privilege of wearing the 2.5 million dollar Fantasy Bra in the Angels in Bloom themed line. She looked simply stunning in her floral wings.

Can you say “Holy 2.5 million dollars?”

Every Angel is fabulous and drop dead gorgeous. However, Candice definitely takes the cake. Not only has she been the feature VS Angel but has rocked the Victoria’s Secret World since she got her wings.

Candice stole the show with her look in the Dangerous Liaisons theme.

Guest performers this year were Rihanna, Bruno Mars and Justin Bieber.

Cannot wait until next year.

P.S. Heidi Klum we missed you!

Melissa Krueger is a Junior at Miami University. She is a Contributing Writer for the Miami (OH) Chapter of Her Campus.