This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami (OH) chapter.

Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald hit theaters this past Friday and leading up to its premiere the cast has been busy promoting the film. From red carpets to press junkets, the stars are stepping out in some of the most trendsetting styles, but the one who stands out among the rest: Ezra Miller. Miller has been bringing look after look, and the fans are loving every moment of it. Through these outfits, he challenges the social norms of how men should dress by embracing gender-neutral fashion, proving how much we do not deserve this amazing boy. He owns every piece he wears, and we believe that everyone needs to see the magic that is Ezra Miller.

1. Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald world premiere in Paris

The most iconic look of all time. 

2. Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald world premiere in London

Ezra channeling his inner Hedwig in the most creative way possible. *heart eye emoji* 

3. San Diego Comic Con

I never knew I needed a sexy Toadette in my life until Ezra made it a reality. BRB, putting this photo as my background on my phone for the rest of time. 

4. Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald premiere in Beijing 

Miller’s hair styled with his futuristic long trench coat pulls the entire look together. 

5. Press in London 

One of Miller’s more downplayed looks, but still incredible with the yellow high rising collar and pink tinted glasses. 

BONUS: Ezra posing for Playboy 

Carrie Shaheen

Miami (OH) '19

Miami University President/Writer