Think Pink This October

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami (OH) chapter.

This October I challenge all Miami students to “Think Pink” for National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. With over one million women diagnosed with breast cancer worldwide, October signifies renewed hope for a cure and broader awareness to a disease that affects so many lives. Wearing the color pink in October is a way to show your support for the cause, and here are a few ways to look incredibly cute while doing so:

ApparelWhy not add a pop of pink in a jacket or vest? It’s the perfect way to add a little spice to any outfit.

Pinterest Find: Pink Jacket

Local Find: This Lilly Pulitzer vest was found at Apple Tree in Oxford, Ohio.

HC Tip: A pink jacket or vest can make a great statement piece, so let it shine by wearing more neutral compliments with it.

JewelryA cute necklace or pair of earrings can add just the pop of pink you need!

Pinterest Find: Pink Statement Bracelet

Local Find: These pink necklaces and earrings were found at BlueTique in Oxford, Ohio.

Accessories If you want to rock pink with a fun accessory, check these out!

Pintrest Find: Pink Michael Kors Bag

Local Find: I found these perfectly pink Lilly Pulitzer phone cases at Apple Tree in Oxford, Ohio.

BeautyLooking for the perfect pink pout or pretty polish? Check out these great products – they’re just peachy!

Pintrest Find: Butter Nail Polish in Rosie Lee

Local Find: I found these awesome bareMinerals lip glosses at Juniper in Oxford, Ohio.

Sydney Stiles is a junior contributing writer for Her Campus, Miami (OH).
Ellie Conley

Miami (OH)

Ellie Conley is a senior at Miami University. She is the current Editor-In-Chief and the former Publicity Coordinator for the Miami (OH) Chapter of Her Campus.