#TBT: In The Raw Campus Cuties

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami (OH) chapter.

In November, Her Campus held an event with Sugar In The Raw at Bell Tower to hand out Stevia In The Raw samples and collect nominations for Campus Cuties. We received quite a few nominations for eye candy and have chosen 3 lucky students to be our In The Raw Cuties. Her Campus presents to you: Julia Engelbrecht, Alex Benjamin, and Daniel Sheridan!

Ladies First; Meet Julia Engelbrecht

Class: Senior (yikes!)

Hometown: Bay Village, OH

Majors: Journalism and Professional Writing with a minor in 2D Media Studies

Relationship Status: Single

Campus Involvement: Alpha Omicron Pi Sorority, Editor-in-Chief of Recensio Yearbook (yes, we have a yearbook)

Hobbies: Frequenting the Oxford Farmer’s Market, listening to live music, traveling, and reading a good book.

Keep reading to get to know some of Julia’s favorite things!

Favorite Bar: Depends on the night. If I want to put in some quality face time, Sidebar. If I’m looking for a casual evening, O’Pub.

Favorite restaurant: Quarter Barrel

Favorite Movie: Love Actually

Favorite TV show: Gilmore Girls. An oldie but a goodie.

Now that you know about her favorites, find out more about her hopes and dreams after college, how to woo her on a date, her top embarassing moments at Miami, and most importantly, her preferred In The Raw product!

What do you hope to be doing after graduating college?: My dream is to move to New York and work in publishing. If all else fails, I’m heading to Australia to hang out with the kangaroos.

What is your ideal date?: That’s a tough one. I’d have to say April 25th. Because it’s not too hot, not too cold. All you need is a light sweater! But in all seriousness, making a bomb-ass gourmet meal with a hottie accompanied with a bottle of wine. (Teamwork makes the dream work.)

Celebrity Crush?: Joseph Gordon Levitt (specifically in 500 Days of Summer)

What is the most embarrassing moment you’ve had at Miami?: After an exhausting Green Beer Day Sophomore year, my friend and I ate dinner at Shriver and got on the bus to head to a party. We ended up falling asleep on the bus and woke up an hour later.

Who is your role model?: I can’t just pick one, but my two older sisters! They’ve never let anything stand in the way of reaching their goals, which is so inspiring to me.

What is your favorite In The Raw Product and how do you use it?: When I make margaritas I always add a splash of Agave In The Raw syrup. It adds a little extra sweetness!

Up Next On Our Radar; Adam Benjamin

Class: Freshman

Hometown: Chardon, Ohio

Major: Computer Engineering

Relationship Status: Single

Campus Involvement: Theta Tau Engineering Fraternity, Intramurals, Ski Club

Hobbies: Watching Breaking Bad, going to the gym, playing basketball, and discovering I’m a beginner at co-rec broomball star

Keep reading to learn about some of this ladies man’s favorite things.

Favorite Movie: Step Brothers

Favorite Bar: New Bar

Favorite Restaurant: Mac and Joe’s

Below, Adam gets candid with Her Campus and shares his celeb crush, what he considers to be the best pick-up line, his life motto, and what’s on the bucket list for him before graduating (don’t fret collegiettes, he has four years until that time comes!).

Celebrity Crush?: Emma Watson

What song can you not help but dance to?: No Hands by Waka Flocka is my jam!

What is the most embarrassing moment you’ve had at Miami so far?: The first time I went to Shriver, I thought it was all you could eat. Needless to say, I ended up spending about $15 for that meal.

Best pick-up line: It’s all about the situational humor

Life Motto: “If anything, regret the things you did, not the things you didn’t do”

Role Model: My parents

What is one thing you want to do before graduating?: Study Abroad!

Last, But Not Least; Say Hello To Danny Sheridan

Nickname: Diggity

Class: Junior

Hometown: Wilmette, IL

Major: Finance

Campus Involvement: Investment Club, Kappa Sigma

Hobbies: Sports, Hunting, Friends

During our chat with Danny, he shared with us a series of things he likes to call his “favorites”. 

Favorite Movie: The Art of Flight

Favorite Bar: Pachinkos

Favorite Restaurant: Chipotle

Favorite TV Show: Game of Thrones

Danny also reveals his ideal date, hidden talents, who his role model is, and goals for his last two years of college before graduating!

Celebrity Crush?: Anna Kendrick

What song can you not help but dance to?: I Wanna Dance With Somebody by Whitney Houston.

What is your ideal date? All dates are pretty ideal. It is a plus if there is food involved.

Any hidden talents?: I can juggle.

Life Motto: “It’s a great day to be alive.”

Role Model: My dad

What is one thing you want to do before graduating?: Study Abroad

What do you hope to be doing after graduation?: Traveling 

Ellie Conley

Miami (OH)

Ellie Conley is a senior at Miami University. She is the current Editor-In-Chief and the former Publicity Coordinator for the Miami (OH) Chapter of Her Campus. 
Alex McNulty

Miami (OH)