This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami (OH) chapter.

Signs of fall are all around us and it is finally acceptable to curl up on the couch, fuzzy socks and all, pumpkin latte in hand, while catching up on Orange Is the New Black episodes with your best friends. If only there were enough hours in the day for that vision to become a reality! There are other things that come to mind when I think of fall, but when it comes to fall fashion, every girl knows it’s all about the chunky sweaters.

All the Rage

As true women of this fine university, we know that a visit to King Library isn’t complete without a little procrastination in the form of online shopping. The jackpot for the hottest fall sweater trends is an online store called The Rage. The site has more of a laid back layout than say Forever21, but the quality of the clothes and the prices cannot be beat. The long oversized tops that are slightly tighter in the arms are really in right now if you’re going for a casual every day class look. This site has a sweater for every personality; everything from tribal knit sweaters to quirky polka dot sweaters. The prices are poor college student-approved, as well, with every possible color for only $35.

Another great online store is Modcloth. The prices are a bit steeper than The Rage, but the sassy styles are almost too good to be true. You can’t go to this website without wanting to buy something. Modcloth is a great place to shop if you’re looking for the classic tribal, open front, oversized sweater. They have so many options and colors available in their prints, you’ll spend an hour or two just rummaging through Modcloth’s many pages trying to decide what to add to your (already brimming) cart!

Oldies but Goodies

The Rage and Modcloth aren’t the only places where you can find comfy chunky sweaters.

Some of the best sweaters I’ve spotted this season are hiding out at household name stores like TJMaxx and Kohl’s. The local TJMaxx in Oxford has some great oversized cotton long-sleeved shirts, as well as big chunky sweaters for no more than $35. TJMaxx is such an all-purpose store so sometimes it’s hard to look past the price tag to get the best quality clothing. If you’re on a mission for the flowy classic tops, look for the Cynthia Rowley brand. Her clothes are cheap, but you know you’re going to get a quality piece of clothing that you’ll wear numerous times.

Kohl’s has really come out to win with the styles they are carrying for fall, too. They offer cardigans online in every color for roughly $20 each, and super cute boat neck knit sweaters for under $30. Many of the Lauren Conrad sweaters from her line are on sale right now, as well as some edgier Jennifer Lopez items.

So as we settle into fall, slip on that big cozy sweater, enjoy a pumpkin latte, and participate in a little retail therapy! Happy shopping, collegiettes!

Emily Hanhart is a senior at Miami University. She is the Assistant Editor for the Miami (OH) Chapter of Her Campus.