This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami (OH) chapter.

On March 4th, 2014 Windsor Hanger Western made a celeb appearance to Miami’s campus to speak to students about “How to Start a Business and Achieve Your Goals With No Money, No Experience, and No Business Education”, something all of us collegiettes can definitely relate to! During her presentation Windsor went into detail about the idea behind Her Campus and how it’s evolved to become the publication that it is today with a presence in 41 states, 6 countries, and 3 continents, with future plans to expand further into Asia. The focus of her talk was to highligh 11 rules for launching a successful business, the last one being “Start Today”! Upon meeting Windsor, we immediately fell in love with her elegant style the night of the event! See pictures below of her chic look from head to toe–the red heels were a perfect Miami touch, if we do say so ourselves!

Her gold braided necklace adds the perfect glam touch to the outfit!

She loves to stack arm candy, just like us. “You can never have too many (bracelets). The more the better!” – quoted Windsor.

To say we are obsessed with her red bow pointed heels is an understatement for sure! They strike the perfect combination of being feminine and chic at the same time. It’s definitely a safe assumption that we’d all kill for a pair to add to our shoe collections :)

Que Anh Nguyen is a Senior at Miami University(OH). She is the Head Style/Photoblogger and is a Contributing Writer for the Miami (OH) Chapter of Her Campus.
Liz Whitney

Miami (OH)

Liz Whitney is a Freshman at Miami University. She is a photoblogger for the Maimi (OH) Chapter of Her Campus.
Alex McNulty

Miami (OH)