Sh*t Miami Girls Say

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami (OH) chapter.

All of us Miami girls rep our school and trends with pride (like, but not limited to,Vineyard Vines totes), but do you ever stop to think about some of the silly things we actually say out loud? Whether you’re a front seat passenger on the struggle bus, or just a plain hot mess, here are some of the wacky (and ditzy) things us Miami girls have said.

“Did you go out last night?”

“I can’t decide which Lily Pulitzer planner I want.”

“Oh my God, I love those boots. Where did you get them?”

“I don’t know if I can go hard two nights in a row.”

“Do you wanna go to Dividends? I really want a salad.”

“Is it too hot outside to wear Uggs?”

“I really need to get some rainboots.”

“I love the color of your Long Champ!”

“Are you going to wear heels uptown tonight?”

“Do you wanna go to King? I have SO much work to do.”

“Which frat party are you going to tonight?”

“The music at 45 was so good last night!”

Now we know this isn’t an accurate representation of all Miami girls, but it takes a healthy personality to be able to poke fun at yourself. For the girls who have actually said some of these things, I applaud you. You have humored me well. Stay classy, Miami girls.

(Photo credit: www.anorak.co.uk)

Alaine Perconti graduated from Miami University (OH) with degrees in Marketing and Journalism. She is the co-founder of the Miami (OH) Chapter and was President from 2011-2013. After graduation, Alaine moved to Cincinnati, OH where she works for a digital marketing agency and is an active volunteer for a local animal rescue. As an HC Alum, Alaine is now a Her Campus Chapter Advisor and is excited to be a positive influence and professional partner for CC's in her new role.