See Oxford’s Advanced Showing of Endless Love

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami (OH) chapter.

Valentines Day is right around the corner, but between classes, work, and sorority recruitment, love can become pretty low on your priorities list. While you may be nodding your head solemnly in agreement or thinking to yourself in complete and utter terror, “Valentines Day is next weekend??,” take a deep breath and relax a little because Her Campus Miami has the perfect date for you this Valentines Day season!

This 23-year-old heartthrob of an actor has a smile that will literally make you go weak at the knees. He isn’t afraid to get in touch with his sensitive side, and according to EOnline’s sneak preview of Cosmopolitan U.K’s March 2014 issue, this green-eyed hunk loves to court a girl with the traditional movie date.

While you won’t actually be able to go to the movies with Alex Pettyfer, you can admire him during an advanced screening of his latest Hollywood film, Endless Love, on Monday, Feb. 3 at 7 p.m. at the Princess Theater!

This heart-racing love story directed by Shana Feste and starring Pettyfer, Gabrielle Wilde, and Bruce Greenwood, doesn’t technically hit theaters until Friday, Feb. 14, but thanks to NBCUniversal’s Miami branch, you and one lucky friend (or not so lucky boyfriend) can win tickets to the advanced screening of the film. For tickets, you just need to complete two easy steps: First, make sure to follow HC Miami and NBCUniversal’s Miami branch on Twitter @HerCampusMUOhio and @NBCUMiamiOH. Your next and final step is to post one of Pettyfer’s past Hollywood movies to the HC Miami Twitter page with #EndlessLove between Feb. 4 and Feb. 6. You can also win tickets by posting to our Facebook page! Seats at the Princess Theater are limited, so hurry to win two tickets to the advanced showing of Endless Love.

Just think: You, a bag of popcorn, and Alex Pettyfer. Happy Valentines Day!

Melissa is a senior journalism and psychology major this year at Miami University. She is the president of the Her Campus chapter at Miami University of Ohio, and is a member of several other student organizations.