Reviews of My Favorite Lush Masks

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami (OH) chapter.

We all love Lush for many different reasons, whether it be because of their infamous bath bombs, shower jellies, cleansers, or even perfumes and shampoo. In my case I am absolutely in love with their face masks; I’ve struggled with oily, acne-prone skin and I can say that since I’ve started using Lush’s face masks regularly, my skin has improved by a lot. Here’s a quick list of some of my all-time favorites.

Mask of Magnamity

This has been one of Lush’s most popular masks forever, and for good reason. It makes your face feel tingly and minty-fresh while gently exfoliating dead skin and buildup. Made of kaolin clay and peppermint oil, this mask is great for acne prone and oily or combination skin.

Cup O’ Coffee

This mask is the perfect combination of effective and indulgent. It smells just like freshly ground coffee beans. If you need a fresh, invigorating start (or end!) to your day, this mask is perfect. I’ve noticed that some of the noticeably red and scarred sections of my skin have improved with using this mask 2-3 times per week.

Rosy Cheeks

The scent of this super-smoothing mask is absolutely unreal. It contains Turkish rose oil, which makes me feel like I should be on an expensive apartment balcony in Paris during sunset, wearing a silk robe. It is very mattifying, perfect for oily or easily irritated skin.

Cosmetic Warrior

This is the only mask on the list that admittedly smells absolutely awful, but its effects on my skin have been the most impressive. Tea tree oil and garlic are great for moisturizing skin and tightening pores. If you don’t mind the smell of strong garlic, this one is for you.

Feature Photo