In The Raw Giveaway Round Two!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami (OH) chapter.

There’s no better way to enjoy the first snowfall of the year than with a tall cup of Hot Cocoa or warm Apple Cider! Make sure you stop by King Café today and Bell Tower on Thursday to get your hands on Stevia In The Raw sample packets to add a lil’ bit of all-natural, zero calorie sweetness to your cozy drinks. Her Campus is excited to be continuing their partnership with In The Raw this month bringing you another opportunity to score some seriously awesome giveaway items. The items that you can enter to win (pictured below) are: an In The Raw product package, In The Raw Tote, Stevia In The Raw iPhone 4 case (I’ll put up a fight for this one!), Dine and Doodle placemats, and an In The Raw t-shirt!

Don’t miss out on a chance to score all of the goodness mentioned above via the form below by filling out and submitting it to be entered to win! If you’re looking for some extra luck, play your cards right and post a comment on In The Raw’s Facebook page describing what drinks, baked sweets, etc. that you use Stevia In The Raw with for extra entries and chances to win! 

Fill out my online form.
Alex McNulty

Miami (OH)