This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami (OH) chapter.

Fall is here! Whether it’s the football games, cute boots, beautiful weather or spiced everything, fall is a favorite season of many. As the leaves are changing and the weather gets cooler, we find ourselves craving the obvious pumpkin. But which pumpkin treats are the best? After searching through all of Oxford, Her Campus found five scrumptious pumpkin goodies that you just HAVE to try:

1. Kofenya Pumpkin Delight Chai Tea LatteStop by Kofenya to try their Pumpkin Delight Chai Tea Latte. It’s absolutely delicious! It has a sweet, creamy, rich flavor that will satisfy any pumpkin craving.

2. Starbucks Pumpkin Spice LatteEvery girl knows it’s fall when Starbucks starts advertising their #PSL. People will wait in line forever for this flavorful drink. It has a subtle sweetness combined with delicious pumpkin spices perfect to warm you up on a chilly day. How could we possibly leave this off our list?

3. United Dairy Farmers Pumpkin Ice CreamFor all you dessert lovers, UDF’s Pumpkin Ice Cream is to die for! With real pieces of pumpkin pie mixed into their rich, creamy ice cream, you’ll definitely be coming back for more of this seasonal treat.

4. Starbucks Pumpkin SconeCraving a yummy snack before class? Stop by Starbucks and try their mouthwatering Pumpkin scone. Not only is it super moist and flavorful, but it’s drenched in a heavenly, sweet glaze and pumpkin icing.

5. Pumpkin Pie at MacCrackenSome of us just can’t wait for Thanksgiving Break to chow down on a delicious piece of pumpkin pie. But believe it or not, MacCracken Market is selling this yummy fall treat now! Go quick though, it’s only for a limited time.

Chloe is a junior, contributing writer and PR rep for Her Campus Miami (OH). She is a Marketing major in the Farmer School of Business.
Ellie Conley

Miami (OH)

Ellie Conley is a senior at Miami University. She is the current Editor-In-Chief and the former Publicity Coordinator for the Miami (OH) Chapter of Her Campus.