Paul-Auguste Salvado ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami (OH) chapter.

Name: Paul-Auguste Salvado
Age: 19
Major: International Studies & Business Marketing with a Spanish minor
Year in School: Sophomore
Hometown: Paris, France
Campus Involvement: Active member of Lambda Chi Alpha Fraternity; Member of the Speech and Debate Team; Net Impact.
Relationship Status: Single

What’s your favorite…

• Bar: Skippers
  • Free-time Activity: Climbing
  • Restaurant Uptown: Quarter Barrel

Favorite Memory of Miami: Coming back on campus from the summer and seeing all the friends that I missed.

Celebrity Crush: Olivia Wilde

What qualities do you look for in a girl? good-looking, unique style, athletic, intelligent, and with a personality. Probably why I’m still single.

What are the differences between French and American girls that you notice? French girls do not wear sweat pants, and it is a good thing.

Dream Job: One which I get to travel the world and meet people.

Most Embarrassing Moment: When I looked nuts running around outside of King Library because a bee was chasing me and a group of prospective students was just staring at me.

Que Anh Nguyen is a Senior at Miami University(OH). She is the Head Style/Photoblogger and is a Contributing Writer for the Miami (OH) Chapter of Her Campus.
Alaine Perconti graduated from Miami University (OH) with degrees in Marketing and Journalism. She is the co-founder of the Miami (OH) Chapter and was President from 2011-2013. After graduation, Alaine moved to Cincinnati, OH where she works for a digital marketing agency and is an active volunteer for a local animal rescue. As an HC Alum, Alaine is now a Her Campus Chapter Advisor and is excited to be a positive influence and professional partner for CC's in her new role.