The Office Christmas Episodes You Need to Watch

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami (OH) chapter.

If you’re like me, The Office is your favorite show. So, with Christmas fast approaching, here are some episodes to get you in the spirit.

Season Two, “Christmas Party”

Michael starts the infamous Secret Santa that then turns into White Elephant. He decides that in order to show someone how much they mean to them, you should spend a lot of money on them. So, he buys Ryan an iPod when the budget was $20. We also see Jim’s thoughtful gift to Pam – the tea kettle with knick knacks inside. Their BEAUTIFUL relationship is blossoming. But, Pam is still engaged to Roy, so that ruins the Christmas spirit.

Season Three, “Benihana Christmas”

This episode is full of heartbreak. Michael is heartbroken that he is single this holiday after his legendary relationship Carol ends. So, Jim and Andy decide to take him to Benihana’s to cheer him up. Then, there is heartbreak for Angela as Karen and Pam planning a rival party. But, if given the chance to go to Angela’s or Pam’s party, who would you choose? Pam, duh.

Season Five, “Moroccan Christmas”

The episode starts with Dwight’s desk wrapped. But, what’s inside? NOTHING. It is one of Jim’s iconic pranks. This Christmas party is themed Moroccan. Dwight decides to underground sell the most popular children’s Christmas gift. Then, Meredith gets a little too drunk and the entire office stages an intervention. The episode ends with Michael sending her to rehab.

Season 7, “Classy Christmas”

Split into two episodes, this is the episode Michael is reunited with Holly. The office already had a Christmas party planned, but as soon as Michael found out Holly was coming back, he rescheduled it. He also changed into a classy party. Michael, so excited to see Holly again, finds out that she is still in a committed relationship. On the other hand, Pam and Jim are talking about their gifts for each other. Pam makes Jim a comic book and Jim gives Pam a beautiful necklace. Ugh. Relationship goals.

Feature Photo

Mary Carroll

Miami (OH)

CCs