Nicole Becker ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami (OH) chapter.

Check out Nicole Becker, a fun-loving senior accounting major known for working hard and playing harder. When she’s not in FSB flawlessly flaunting a wrap dress and crunching numbers, she’s bustin’ a move at 90s night, shopping at Kenwood and driving her housemates to get McDonald’s. It’s no secret that Nicole will soon take over the world, but for now she’s just trying to live out the rest of her senior year to the fullest. 

Hometown: West Des Moines, IowaCampus Involvement: Pi Sigma Epsilon- business fraternity, The Business Student Advisory Council, Kappa Kappa GammaRelationship Status: Single

What is your ideal first date? Dinner and DrinksWhat is your favorite college memory? Syllabus week junior year. Best week of my life.What will you miss most after graduation? Living with my five best friendsWhat are your post-grad plans? I will be moving to Chicago to work for Pricewaterhouse CoopersWhat is the coolest thing you’ve ever done? Walked on the Great Wall of ChinaWho is your role model? My older sisterWho is your celebrity crush? Bradley CooperWhat is your life motto? Work hard, play harder

Favorite… Movie: Anything with Kristen WiigSong: Currently, Uptown FunkTV Show: Modern FamilyStudy Spot: Farmer LibraryBar: Three TreesRestaurant: Big Star in ChicagoNight to go out: ThursdaysHouse name in Oxford: Tequila Mockingbird

If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money? Spend a year traveling the world  If you could go anywhere in the world on an all-expenses paid trip for one week, where would you go/what would you do? I would love to travel all around India  

Would you rather have free Starbucks for a year or free iTunes? StarbucksWould you rather be able to speak all foreign languages or to all animals? Animals

Christian Grey or Edward Cullen? Absolutely Christian GreyBooks or Movies? MoviesItalian or Mexican food? Mexican“No Strings Attached” or “Friends With Benefits”? No Strings Attached 

Ellie Conley

Miami (OH)

Ellie Conley is a senior at Miami University. She is the current Editor-In-Chief and the former Publicity Coordinator for the Miami (OH) Chapter of Her Campus.