sagar patil 8UcNYpynFLU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
sagar patil 8UcNYpynFLU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

The Most Relatable Quotes from Dr. Suess’ “Oh, The Places You’ll Go”

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami (OH) chapter.

“Oh, The Places You’ll Go!”

Dr. Suess was a creative genius. He used crazy phrases and rhymes that ironically make a lot of sense. The short children’s book “Oh, The Places You’ll Go!” is more inspiring than you may remember from childhood. The quotes shine with positivity, so these are a few of my favorites.

Everyone makes many decisions daily. Sometimes we make the right choice and sometimes we do not. However, if we think about our decisions and tend to do the right thing, then everything will work out, even with a few mishaps.

Sometimes life is hard. However, keeping a motivated attitude and making the most of every situation can turn any bad day around. We are all very busy, so it can be easy to get caught up in stress. Dealing with it in healthy ways, like exercise or painting, is the only way to get out of the “slump”.

Some people need to have alone time, but others thrive when surrounded by others. Personally, I love being around people and get bored when I have no one to talk to. It can be difficult to be by yourself, but it is necessary for personal development. For example, your friend cannot take your tests with you and your mom will not be with you every time you go to the dentist.

In reality, we are all just kids acting like we know what we are doing. I guess just fake it until you make it! Keep trying new things and working toward your goals; the results will follow. One person truly can make a difference.

Feature Photo: http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2016/05/17/oh_the_places_you_ll_go_i…

Carrie Shaheen

Miami (OH) '19

Miami University President/Writer