Frankie Collective Nike handbag
Frankie Collective Nike handbag
Original photo by Ellie King
Style

King’s Closet: Frankie Collective

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami (OH) chapter.

If you haven’t heard of Frankie Collective by now, you should definitely take a look at their page. 

Frankie collective is well known for their sustainability and up-cycled products. Several of their products are re-made popular brands such as nike, adidas, kappa, and others. One of their most popular categories is their purses, often re-made from old windbreaker and puffer jackets. Sometimes, they even make their purses out of designer material, such as Louis Vuitton leather or Gucci. They also provide an astonishing selection of vintage apparel. 

Needless to say, their popularity is rapidly increasing and I’m obsessed. I’ve personally purchased three of their bags and I hardly wear my other purses now. What’s great about the Frankie collective purses, the ones made of windbreaker and puffer material, is that they are easily cleaned and light weight. I split an entire iced coffee on my re-made adidas handbag, then threw it in the wash and the purse was good as new. 

Frankie Collective Nike handbag
Original photo by Ellie King

Pictured above is a Frankie Collective handbag remade from a vintage Nike windbreaker

Frankie Collective Adidas handbag
Original photo by Ellie King

Pictured above is a Frankie Collective handbag remade from a vintage Adidas windbreaker

These handbags are perfect for a day out or a day on the go! Adorable little handbags like these are a hot trend right now having a sustainable, upcycled bag like these Frankie Collective purses is a great way to stand out from the crowd.

travel enthusiast and coffee dependent marketing and creative writing major