Karrueche Tran & Colourpop Cosmetics Cute Collab

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami (OH) chapter.

If you haven’t been introduced to the world that is Colourpop, first off it is highly recommended that you do. They have taken the world by storm as a small online company. They have expanded so quickly and with prices like theirs, it’s a win, win deal!

It was recently announced that Karreuche Tran would be collaborating with them to create her own line and we couldn’t be more excited. This affordable makeup has been known for their amazing quality, their variety and so much more! Karreuche’s line Kaepop will launch February 4th so get your wallets ready, and make sure you check out the rest of their amazing deals on colourpop.com 

Amira Hardy

Miami (OH)

Shelby Hyde

Miami (OH)

Shelby Hyde is a senior journalism and professional writing double major with hopes of working in the wide world of publishing upon graduating in May of 2016. This Miami University (OH) Campus Correspondent/Editor-in-Chief is a fashion fanatic with a knack for words and bringing them to life. Shelby has had a wide variety of experiences throughout her four years at Miami, including working as Creative Services and Special Sections intern for Cincinnati Magazine, as well as a three-time returning style guru intern for well known fashion site, CollegeFashionista.com.The 22 year-old is Hoosier born and bred with a New Yorker status pending, and she's looking for something BIG! All inquiries can be forwarded to: shelbyyhyde@hercampus.com