This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami (OH) chapter.

Full Name: Jonathon Paul Dierks
Year: Senior 
Hometown: Cincinnati, Ohio
Relationship Status: Taken
Major: Finance
Minor: Economics
Campus Involvement: Alpha Sigma Phi Fraternity

What is your dream job? To follow in the footsteps of Matthew McConaughey and become an actor/hand model.

Favorite food? Filet Mignon 16 oz. between medium and medium well, seasoned lightly with Lawry’s steak sauce.

Favorite uptown restaurant? Skyline after midnight, accompanied by 12 beers

Favorite sports team? Cincinnati Bengals and Reds

Kim Kardashian or Jennifer Aniston? Jennifer Aniston

Favorite Miami memory? Probably that “one time” I went uptown

Ideal date? To hike up a mountain, have picnic, and watch the sunset while overlooking the ocean

If you were stranded on an island and you could only have three things, what would those be? A plane, a case of Natural Ice, and duct tape

Favorite animal? My little sister, Abby Dierks

Favorite dinosaur and why? Little Foot because he’s a cuddler

Most-practiced pastimes? A tie between interpretive dance and poetic readings

Alaine Perconti graduated from Miami University (OH) with degrees in Marketing and Journalism. She is the co-founder of the Miami (OH) Chapter and was President from 2011-2013. After graduation, Alaine moved to Cincinnati, OH where she works for a digital marketing agency and is an active volunteer for a local animal rescue. As an HC Alum, Alaine is now a Her Campus Chapter Advisor and is excited to be a positive influence and professional partner for CC's in her new role.