The Inside Scoop on Sloane Ranger

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami (OH) chapter.

Whether you’re familiar with the brand or not, Sloane Ranger is worth checking out, Collegiettes!

Launched by Prime Source Accessories Inc. in 2011, Sloane Ranger “began as an idea to fashion the checklist for the Sloane Ranger. Inspired by the streets of Sloane Square.”

This brand includes merchandise like totes, polos, and tech accessories. Sloane Ranger designs often have a preppy, nautical, and large print theme. 

Sloane Ranger not only makes available the “Sloane” look, but also provides The Guide to Modern Prep. This checklist is a go-to for every classic prepster, as well as anyone interested in the Sloane look of London, with the tools to do so.

Like many brands, Sloane Ranger has college campus reps. Lucky for us, MU has its very own rep: Adrienne Carey, a junior marketing major.  Contact her for bulk orders or potential discounts!

“It was time to bring the Sloane’s effortless cool and confident styling across the pond,” says the makers of Sloane Ranger.

Miami has its own campus ambassador for the brand, Adrienne Carey, who helps to promote awareness of Sloane Ranger’s cute and preppy products. You can reach her at careyar@miamioh.edu.

Melissa Krueger is a Junior at Miami University. She is a Contributing Writer for the Miami (OH) Chapter of Her Campus.