Hottest Shoe Styles for Spring

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami (OH) chapter.

Wondering what the hottest shoes for spring will be this year? Everyone else is too! We are so ready to retire our leather boots and UGGs for  peep-toe heels or cute sandals. While temperatures are still in the 30s, that shouldn’t stop us from buying cute spring shoes!

Eye-Catching Wedges: Forever 21 is known for their fashionable, yet totally affordable pieces. These wedges are adorable, and they’re two-toned! You could wear many different colored dresses or skirts with these shoes. Wedges are nice because they can be more comfortable than heeled pumps. The pink and orange colors are perfect for spring, and they’ll have you ready for summer! ($26.80, Forever 21)

Color-Popping Pumps: Charlotte Russe always has some good deal on their cute accessories, shoes, and clothes! These pumps are a turquoise color, which is hot, hot, hot for spring! Try pairing these shoes with a cute black dress or skirt. If you want to make them more casual, try wearing cropped skinny jeans with a fun top and blazer! ($32.50, Charlotte Russe)

Sassy, Strappy Sandals: These sandals by Dolce Vita are comfy and perfect for any occasion. The best part is that they come in 12 different patterns and colors. These sandals are perfect with a jean and blouse combo, as well as a maxi dress. Dress them up or wear them casually! ($119, Dolce Vita)

Metallic Gladiators: Zappos is a haven of shoe trends from a wide range of designers. These sexy metallic gladiator sandals look good with almost anything. These are a statement making pewter/gold color that could take you to class or Uptown. ($195.00, Zappos)