HC’s Fave Zero Calorie Sweetener

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami (OH) chapter.

For a girl on the go, convenience is most important when juggling a to-go cup of coffee, back-to-back classes, and extracurricular meetings. Thinking of ways to be healthier and cut calories sometimes comes secondary to everything else she is working hard to juggle, opting for whatever is quickest. Essential to starting her day right, is a bottomless cup of sugary java, giving her the caffeine boost that has become her daily ritual.

If this girl on the move describes you, Monk Fruit In The Raw, from the makers of Sugar In The Raw, has an easy solution to help you cut back on those unwanted extra calories (think zero calories!). Monk Fruit In The Raw, is an all-natural, zero calorie sweetener made from monk fruit –a vine-ripened fruit from Southeast Asia. For that daily cup of coffee, Monk Fruit In The Raw would be the perfect addition to your morning kickstarter, allowing you to fully enjoy your drink without the guilt of added calories, not to mention it tastes just like sugar! This godsend of a sweetener is extremely convenient and you can easily throw a single packet or two in your tote bag, or it can be purchased in bulk in Bakers Bags, measuring cup for cup to sugar. What truly sets Monk Fruit In The Raw apart from other sweeteners on the market is the fact that there’s no table sugar, sugar alcohols such as erythritol, or molasses in the product, only monk fruit. 

Once you become addicted to Monk Fruit In The Raw (it’s bound to happen!), we suggest you stock your baking cabinets with other In The Raw products such as Sugar In The Raw, Stevia In The Raw, and Agave In The Raw. Next time you start brewing your Keurig collegiettes, try sweetening your day, the Monk Fruit In The Raw way!

Alex McNulty

Miami (OH)