Gavin McNulty ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami (OH) chapter.

Ladies, listen up! This week’s comedic campus cutie is proof that chivalry is not dead. I speak the truth. When I emailed him to be an HC cutie, his response was, “I only answer questions over dinner…” This Connecticut native knows there’s no harm in charm, well technically there is, but you get my point.

You may recognize his last name from a former Her Campus cutie herself. That’s right, Gavin is the lucky brother of former HC Editor-in-chief Alex McNulty, or McNultz as some of you may know her. Gavin spent his first year of school at Mount Saint Mary College in New York, but after a few trips to visit his big sis in Oxford, he was hooked. This is his first year as a student on Miami’s campus and Her Campus is thrilled he is here to stay!Get to Know Gavin…

Year: SophomoreMajor: Strategic Communication with a minor in MarketingHometown: Darien, CTHobbies: tennis, cigar smoking and spending time with family

Favorites…TV Show: It’s Always Sunny in PhiladelphiaSong of all time: Every Day I’m Hustlin’ by Rick RossMovie: 21 Jump StreetSport to watch: Tennis when it’s the US Open

Her Campus: What’s the coolest thing you’ve ever done?Gavin McNulty: Singing karaoke in Tokyo with Alex. We sang Caroline by Outcast…

(What do roses really smell like, Gavin?)

HC: Who is your favorite person in the entire world?GM: It’s a tie between Alex and my Dad, they would both be a little pissed if it’s not them, so it’s a tie.

HC: What’s your biggest pet peeve?GM: People at the bar trying to steal my redskin after I clearly just bought it. 

HC: If you could date any celebrity, who would it be?GM: Genie Bouchard.

HC: Name one person you would like to have dinner with.GM: Alex, so she can get her butt back to Miami.HC: If you could get up and go right now, what’s the first place that comes to mind?GM: Hong Kong… because Pizza Hut is a 5 star restaurant there and it’s like New York City on water. Did I mention you can get steak at Pizza Hut in Hong Kong

HC: In 7 years you hope to be…GM: Working with a full time job in marketing.

HC: What is your least favorite girl trend?GM: Spandex leggings when it’s a hundred degrees outside. 

Emily Hanhart is a senior at Miami University. She is the Assistant Editor for the Miami (OH) Chapter of Her Campus.
Ellie Conley

Miami (OH)

Ellie Conley is a senior at Miami University. She is the current Editor-In-Chief and the former Publicity Coordinator for the Miami (OH) Chapter of Her Campus.