Farmed & Dangerous Viewing Parties= Free Chipotle

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami (OH) chapter.

Hey burrito lovers, we’ve got some exciting news for you! This week, Her Campus Miami OH is hosting two viewing parties in which you’re all invited to come watch episodes of Farmed and Dangerous with us, a four-episode comedy series produced by Chipotle that explores the outrageously twisted and utterly unsustainable world of industrial agriculture in America. This satirical original comedy series, available for free on Hulu, officially launched its first episode on February 17th and we’re hosting two parties catered by Chipotle to commemorate its launch. You can sike yourself up for our parties, by previewing the trailer here

By attending our viewing party either tomorrow or Thursday night, not only will there be free (emphasis on the FREE!) Chipotle, but you will also score a highly coveted “Burritos Make You Smarter” T-Shirt. Can you possibly think of a better study break? Didn’t think so. Forget that post-Spring Break diet for a night and come hang out and feast with some fun Her Campus team members while fueling your brain cells with tasty tacos! We hope to catch you at either the ASC or Harrison Hall, and our only request is that you come hungry!

First Viewing Party

When: Wednesday, April 2 at 8:00 PM

Where: Armstrong Student Center Room 3020

Second Viewing Party

When: Thursday, April 3 at 7:00 PM

Where: Harrison Hall Room 210 

Alex McNulty

Miami (OH)