Edward De Cabooter ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami (OH) chapter.

Name: Edward De Cabooter

Year in School: Freshman

Hometown: Tervuren, Belgium or Shell, Wyoming

Major: Finance

Relationship Status: Single

Campus involvement: Intramural Soccer, International Friends Group

What’s you favorite…

•  Bar uptown: Steinkeller
  •  Restaurant: Sushi Nara
  •  Band: Coldplay
  •  Movie: Gladiator

Most memorable moment at Miami thus far: Coming to Freshmen Orientation with my parents and being the only Caucasians–everybody else was Asian.

Plans after graduation: Be an expat for an international company.

Dream job: To be the Secretary-General of the United Nations.

Ideal Date: Taking a girl out on horseback during sunset in Wyoming. Then dismounting on top of my favorite hill with a beautiful view to drink some ice-cold white wine and relax.

Celeste Kalouria is a Senior at Miami University. She is the Social Media Director as well as a Contributing Writer for the Miami (OH) Chapter of Her Campus.
Alaine Perconti graduated from Miami University (OH) with degrees in Marketing and Journalism. She is the co-founder of the Miami (OH) Chapter and was President from 2011-2013. After graduation, Alaine moved to Cincinnati, OH where she works for a digital marketing agency and is an active volunteer for a local animal rescue. As an HC Alum, Alaine is now a Her Campus Chapter Advisor and is excited to be a positive influence and professional partner for CC's in her new role.