Danny Nicolopoulos ’12

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami (OH) chapter.
Name: Danny Nicolopoulos
Year in School: Senior
Major/Minor: Marketing Major, Interactive Media Studies Minor
Hometown: Park Ridge, IL
Relationship Status: ;)
Campus Involvement: Delta Tau Delta Fraternity, Delta Sigma Pi Professional Fraternity

How would you describe your personal style?
Most people would say classic or preppy.  I just prefer to keep my shirt tucked in.

What are your career goals?
I plan on working in advertising in Chicago after graduation.  Eventually I’d like to make my way up to an executive position but if Don Draper were a position title I’d actually just like to do that.

What’s your favorite…
  • Bar Uptown? New Bar but only on nights when the mirrors are totally fogged up, thats how you know it’s good.
  • Dinosaur? T-Rex, gotta be the best.
  • 90’s song? “This Is How We Do It” – Montell Jordan
  • Class at Miami? MKT 325: Consumer Behavior with Jan Taylor, she made the class great.
  • Concert you’ve been to?  I don’t have a specific favorite but I saw Axwell of Swedish House Mafia on my birthday this past year, that was a blast.

What qualities do you look for in a girl?
She needs to be someone who can I can laugh at and who can I can laugh with.  Being smart, fun, and funny are also mandatories and pretty eyes don’t hurt.

Describe your ideal date: Alright it would go a litte something like this…It’s winter in Chicago, we go out to my favorite Greek Restaurant, if you don’t like Greek food you wouldn’t be on my ideal date.  I would obviously help you order since I am a Greek Town expert.  After multiple courses and a few glasses (bottles) of wine we head over to The Water Tower for a horse and carriage ride around town.  We would eventually make our way over to Millenium Park to ice skate on the outdoor rink; just when we get done a light snow starts to fall and we kiss.
Alaine Perconti graduated from Miami University (OH) with degrees in Marketing and Journalism. She is the co-founder of the Miami (OH) Chapter and was President from 2011-2013. After graduation, Alaine moved to Cincinnati, OH where she works for a digital marketing agency and is an active volunteer for a local animal rescue. As an HC Alum, Alaine is now a Her Campus Chapter Advisor and is excited to be a positive influence and professional partner for CC's in her new role.