Check out CJ Basinkski, a junior majoring in finance from Amherst (Cleveland), Ohio. If his sweet smile isn’t enough to catch your interest, shall we mention that this single cutie once went swimming in a Hurricane? Yep, you read that right. Dangerous, athletic, smart and single … ladies, what more could you want?
What are you involved with on campus?Member of Sig Ep and President/Co-founder of a finance club called The Strategic Portfolio Management Club
Who is your role model?My older brother, Alex
What’s your life motto:“Go big or go home.”
Any guilty pleasures? Eating copious amounts of ice cream
What’s your favorite thing about Miami? My close group of friends
Which word or phrase do you most overuse?Either dude or chill. Probably a combination of those two.
Who would you want to play you in a movie? Leonardo DiCaprioIf you could have any superpower what would it be? The ability to fly
What are your plans for after graduation?I hope to move out west to either California or Colorado and eventually start my own business.
What do you consider your greatest achievement thus far?Completing two Tough Mudders with my dad.
If you were to die and come back as a person or thing, who or what would it be? A Redskin
What quality do you most value in a girl?A girl’s eyes, but also someone who is down to earth and has a great sense of humor.
What’s the coolest thing you’ve ever done?I went swimming during a hurricane last summer in North Carolina.
- Bar in Oxford: CJ’s. Oddly enough, some people actually think that I am related to the owners because of my name.
- Restaurant: Chipotle
- Food: Chicken Parmesan
- Song: I’m a big fan of country music, so anything country works for me!
- Movie: Wolf of Wall Street
- Pizza topping: Banana peppers and pineapple
- Sports team: The Cleveland Browns
- Animal: Tiger. My favorite comic growing up was Calvin and Hobbes and because I look like Calvin, I have always wanted to have a pet tiger.
- 90s Night or ‘Tini Tuesday? 90s, but I usually find myself going to both.
- Beat the Clock or Broken Clock? Broken clock
- Bruno’s or Will’s? Will’s
- Soup or side salad? Soup
Would you rather go back in time and meet your ancestors, or go to the future and meet your great-great grandchildren?Future for sure
Would you rather have more time or more money? More time so I can do the things that I enjoy.
Would you rather climb Mt. Everest or go scuba diving in the Great Barrier Reef?Scuba diving in the Great Barrier Reef.