Campus Cutie: Rhonda Baldwin

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami (OH) chapter.

When most people hear about a Media and Culture major they immediately relate that to journalism or broadcasting and they are perfectly right. Miss Rhonda Baldwin has not only worked hard on becoming involved in media related clubs and organizations on Miami Universities campus. After getting the chance to sit down and talk with the future media journalist, I got to get to know a hard working, humble, and dedicated young woman that she is. 

Her Campus: Where are you from?

RB: Cincinnati, Ohio

Her Campus: What are you involved in on campus?

RB: Vice-president, Co-Editor-In-Chief of The Crucible Magazine, and Member of The Multicultural Business Association.

Her Campus: What is your ideal date?

RB: My ideal date would be doing something chill and doing something fun that we both enjoy, I would love to catch a horror movie (I like scary movies), and maybe afterwards grab something to eat and go laser tagging to bring out our inner “big kid”!

Her Campus: What is your favorite movie?

RB: Brown Sugar with Sanna Lathan and Tay Diggs, I am a huge fan of 90’s hip-hop and R&B and this movies is a perfect combination of how two old friends fall in love through their common interest in hip-hip…so perfect!!!

Her Campus: Who is your celebrity crush?

RB: Most definitely Omari Hardrick

Her Campus: Any interesting facts about yourself?

RB: I know almost every hip-hop, r&b song from the 90’s.  I’m obsessed with 90’s black nostalgia, I can recite every word from every episode of the 90’s hit TV show Martin!

Amira Hardy

Miami (OH)

Shelby Hyde

Miami (OH)

Shelby Hyde is a senior journalism and professional writing double major with hopes of working in the wide world of publishing upon graduating in May of 2016. This Miami University (OH) Campus Correspondent/Editor-in-Chief is a fashion fanatic with a knack for words and bringing them to life. Shelby has had a wide variety of experiences throughout her four years at Miami, including working as Creative Services and Special Sections intern for Cincinnati Magazine, as well as a three-time returning style guru intern for well known fashion site, CollegeFashionista.com.The 22 year-old is Hoosier born and bred with a New Yorker status pending, and she's looking for something BIG! All inquiries can be forwarded to: shelbyyhyde@hercampus.com