The Buzz About Hush

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami (OH) chapter.

Ever have that panicky feeling after you’ve picked out the perfect dress for a night uptown, only to find that you need a slip, nude bra, or Spanx to go with it? Don’t fret Miami ladies, lingerie boutique Hush will be the answer to all of your intimate apparel needs.

Boasting a variety of designer brands like Bestsey Johnson, Le Mystere, Cosabella, and many more high-quality labels, Hush provides bras, underwear, nightgowns, hosiery, camisoles, shapewear, and other essential intimate apparel items in a broad range of sizes.

Store owner and Oxford native Anna-Marie Martinez knew there was a “missing shop” in Oxford. Her son graduated from Miami University, so Martinez is familiar with the Uptown scene and student shopping needs.

“I knew that the open space across from convenience store United Dairy Farmers (UDF) was the perfect size for what I needed,” Martinez said.

Hush’s demographic is geared toward both college students and older women, and Martinez forecasts that Spanx, Hanky-Panky, and Commando will be among the most popular products sold. 

Thank goodness collegiettes finally have a solution to Oxford’s lack of anything close to Victoria’s Secret!

Martinez is eager to open the doors for business on 5 South Beech Street, predicting the opening date to be this coming weekend. After the Homecoming Parade, why not check out the commotion at Hush and score some silk sleepwear?

Get ready ladies, because Hush is about to make some noise louder than the Homecoming game!