This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami (OH) chapter.

Meet Brad Weemhoff, an easygoing freshman from Chagrin Falls, Ohio who loves playing basketball and hanging out with his friends. Read on to learn more about this Campus Cutie!

Year: FreshmanMajor: Undecided Business Hometown: Chagrin Falls, Ohio

Her Campus: Best thing about Miami so far?Brad Weemhoff: Hanging with friends and rec sports

HC: Favorite food?BW: Pizza (especially Will’s pizza)

HC: If you could go anywhere with anyone…who would you go with and where?BW: I would go skiing in the Alps with my Grandpa.

HC: What is your favorite hobby?BW: Playing basketball

HC: Who is your favorite basketball player? BW: Dirk Nowitzki is the man.

HC: Who is your celebrity crush?BW: Selena Gomez

HC: How would your friends describe you?BW: Probably as laid-back and easygoing.

HC: What do you look for in a girl?BW: A girl who is athletic, goofy and just goes with the flow.

HC: Who is your biggest role-model?BW: My grandpa. He passed away about a year ago, but he was the most kind and caring person. And he told the best stories.

HC: Favorite artist?BW: Red Hot Chili Peppers

HC: What is your favorite place you’ve traveled?BW: Positano, Italy on the Amalfi Coast. It had the best food and a great view.

Ellie Conley

Miami (OH)

Ellie Conley is a senior at Miami University. She is the current Editor-In-Chief and the former Publicity Coordinator for the Miami (OH) Chapter of Her Campus.