Best Gangnam Style Parody Videos

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami (OH) chapter.

If you haven’t seen it yet–although I have no idea how that could be–Korean music senstation, Psy, is blowing up the charts with his hit, “Gangnam Style.”

The song has inspired a new dance craze that involves a dance move similar to riding a horse. It’s silly, over-the-top, and completely addicting. Her Campus thought it would be fun to share some of the best parodies that have come from Psy’s original song. Psy’s motto is to “Dress classy, dance cheesy,” and we couldn’t agree more.

US NAVY Lip-DubThis fun parody features members of the US Navy lip-syncing and dancing. Hot guys dancing in uniform? Yes, please.

Oregon Mascot: The duck along with other mascots are on display in this over-the-top parody

Cornell Flash Mob: The Gangnam dance comes out right  in the middle of campus

L.A. Moms and Babies: These mamas get into the dance craze, strollers, toddlers, and all

GANDALF Style: Gangnam gets nerdy with this Lord of the Rings parody

London StyleThe creator re-works the dance in a London setting, involving a few strangers who just want to join in on the fun

Heyyyyyyyy, sexy ladiesss! Enjoy the videos, Collegiettes!

Alaine Perconti graduated from Miami University (OH) with degrees in Marketing and Journalism. She is the co-founder of the Miami (OH) Chapter and was President from 2011-2013. After graduation, Alaine moved to Cincinnati, OH where she works for a digital marketing agency and is an active volunteer for a local animal rescue. As an HC Alum, Alaine is now a Her Campus Chapter Advisor and is excited to be a positive influence and professional partner for CC's in her new role.