This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami (OH) chapter.

College is full of meetings, classes, homework, parties, the list goes on. All in all, each day tends to be hectic. Luckily, the power of technology can help keep you organized, save money, and save time. Here a few apps that can help any college girl get through the week a bit easier.

1. Curtsy

Work hard, play hard! Finding clothes for parties, socials, vacations, dinners, holidays, etc. can get expensive. This app allows you rent clothes from people on campus or now via shipping. You can also make money by posting items from your own closet.

1. Wall Street Journal

Classes are hard, but keeping up with global current events can be even more difficult. There are fifty states, let alone seven continents, so turning on the notifications to get some updates on what is going on these days can be super useful. Most schools have a free or discounted membership.

1. Uber

Uber everywhere! Well, maybe sometimes you should walk to chipotle, so you burn off a negligible percent of what you are about to consume. Uber is obviously highly popular and convenient, but necessary. Whether you are wearing the tallest heels Uptown or you do not want to mess up your hair, Ubering (yes it’s a verb) is key.

1. JoyRun

This is kind of the opposite of Uber. Instead of taking you to get food, they bring the food to you. There is a small delivery fee to order your favorite fast foods or to-go’s. There is also the option to be a driver if you are looking earn some cash.

1. Canvas

Put on the notifications, so you will know if a professor cancels class BEFORE you show up bright and early. But seriously, it is nice to be updated right when your professors post grades, post announcements, or change an assignment.

1. Venmo

Forgot your wallet? Splitting a meal? “Just Venmo me”. Electronically transfer money to friends at the touch of your fingertips.

Feature Photo: http://circaedu.com/hemj/15-essential-apps-and-websites-for-college-stud…

Carrie Shaheen

Miami (OH) '19

Miami University President/Writer