Anthony Caneris ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami (OH) chapter.

Well ladies, if you’re looking for more than a formal date check out this week’s Campus Cutie, Anthony Caneris. He’s looking for a serious girlfriend. Snapchat name: anthonycaneris. Only serious inquiries please. His nickname, the gentle giant rings true. Anthony is a dedicated student, a loyal friend and most importantly a potential lover (winky face). He’s adventurous and loves riding horses up the steep slopes of small Grecian cities. Read on if you want to get to know more about this fun-loving sophomore.

Name: Anthony CanerisMajor: Biology and Finance (Pre-med)Hometown: Louisville, KYRelationship Status: Single (ladies, get at me)Campus Involvement: Delta Tau Delta and Alpha Kappa Psi Business Fraternity

Her Campus: What is your ideal first date? AC: Bell Tower and O-chem homework always does the trick.

HC: If you had the chance to pack up and leave right now, where would you go and why?AC: Greece, because it’s beautiful and that’s where my family is from.

HC: What is the greatest decision you’ve made while at Miami?AC: Joining my B-frat. (B-frat is short for business frat.)

HC: What is the most adventurous thing you’ve ever done?AC: Going to Hole-In-The-Wall (Heavy Hands) sober.

HC: Celebrity Crush?AC: Lana del Rey

HC: Role Model?AC: My best friend in the whole wide world and brother Benny Mertz, for his ravishing good looks and unparalleled work ethic… and Ed Sheeran-esque musical talents.

HC: When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?AC: Scuba diver

Favorite…Shot: Mike’s HardMovie: HolesArtist: Pitbull TV Show: CopsRestaurant Uptown: Pachinkos Bar and Grill, especially hot dog dayBar: SideNight to go out: Sunday, turn up for Jesus.

HC: What is your biggest pet peeve?AC: Mouth-breathers. Do it and you’re dead to me.

HC: What is something you hope to accomplish before you graduate from Miami?AC: Getting into Med school

HC: What is your favorite college memory?AC: Sprang Break with my friends

HC: Life motto? AC: Play hard, but not too hard.

Choose one…Charra or Pinata: Pinata of course Trashcan or Redskin: RedskinWill’s or Bruno’s: Bruno’sEast Coast or West Coast: East Coast Regular Doritos or Cool Ranch: Cool RanchCoffee or Tea: Coffee keeps me going through those tough work days.

Sophomore double majoring in mass communication and journalism. Involved in Kappa Kappa Gamma, lifeguard at the Miami rec, Colleges Against Cancer member, Dance Marathon
Ellie Conley

Miami (OH)

Ellie Conley is a senior at Miami University. She is the current Editor-In-Chief and the former Publicity Coordinator for the Miami (OH) Chapter of Her Campus.