Anna Springer ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami (OH) chapter.

Whether she’s at Farmer School of Business or Brick Street, chances are you will always find Anna Springer having a good time and making the most of her senior year at Miami University.  Continue reading to learn more about Anna and her hidden talent, pet peeve and one of her most embarrassing Miami moments! You can also find some awesome advice this natural Campus Cutie has to offer for young collegiettes.

Name: Anna SpringerMajor: Information Systems and Analytics, minor in FrenchHometown: Westerville, OhioInvolvement on campus: Phi Chi Theta Business Fraternity, Student Aide in CABOther hobbies: Tennis

Favorites… TV Show: Modern Family, How I Met Your Mother & House of CardsMovie: Miracle & Good Will HuntingDrink of choice: WineLate-night food to get uptown: Bruno’s BallsBar: Brick StreetQuote: “Fake it ‘til you make it.”

Her Campus: Where do you want to be in five years?Anna Springer: Experiencing working abroad or in a big city … maybe the west coast!

HC: What is the coolest thing you’ve ever done?AS: Studying abroad in France and spending our last night in Paris under the Eiffel Tower

HC: Who is your celebrity crush?AS: Adam Brody

HC: What is your biggest pet peeve?AS: When I text someone and the messages are green

HC: What is one thing that’s on your bucket list?AS: To raise my own dog

HC: What is your guilty pleasure? AS: I’m pretty adamant about keeping up with celebrity gossip. E! News is always on my TV.

HC: What’s one of the most embarrassing moments you’ve had at Miami?AS: One time a bartender at The Woods yelled at me pretty publicly for signing receipts with my Twitter handle.

HC: Do you have any hidden talents?AS: Most people probably don’t know that I can play piano.

HC: What’s your favorite 90’s night song you can’t help but dance to?AS: It’s All Coming Back to Me Now by Celine Dion … and Aaron’s Party

HC: If you could give one piece of advice to the young Miamians, what would it be?AS: My advice for young Miamians would be to take advantage of all the opportunities on campus. Finding an organization you care about and getting involved is the best thing you can do, and you will be able to really take advantage of the network of students and faculty here at Miami.

Ali Lopez

Miami (OH)

Ali Lopez is a senior at Miami University. She is a writer and a member of the publicity team for the Miami (OH) Chapter of Her Campus. 
Ellie Conley

Miami (OH)

Ellie Conley is a senior at Miami University. She is the current Editor-In-Chief and the former Publicity Coordinator for the Miami (OH) Chapter of Her Campus.