This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami (OH) chapter.

He’s a senior, he’s working his way towards a law degree, and he is the guy behind “His Advice” on the It Takes Two advice column. Ladies, I introduce you to Andrew Koscianski, this week’s new Her Campus Miami Campus Cutie!

Throughout his four years at Miami, this Cleveland native has truly had a rewarding college experience, exploring different majors and career paths before settling on a sociology major with a plan on attending law school following graduation. With interests in law, science, sports and computers, he is a real jack-of-all-trades.

Keep scrolling down and learn more about what makes this Campus Cutie such a keeper!

What are your plans after graduation? Go to law school in order to take over the family business.

What is your dream job? As a kid I’ve always loved everything about space: space travel, astronomy, science fiction movies and books, so being an astronaut would be amazing.

What are your hobbies? Working out, playing sports, playing video games with my friends, cooking, browsing Reddit.

What is your relationship status? Committed relationship

What is your ideal date? Doing something active, like going for a hike, followed up by dinner at a nice restaurant, and finally concluding with snuggling up and watching a movie at my place.

What is your most memorable moment at Miami thus far? Going to see the Dalai Lama give a talk on campus.

What is the most embarrassing moment at Miami thus far? Trying to be cool by hopping over one of the chain sidewalk fences around campus, catching my foot on it, and falling flat on my face in front of tons of people. I feel embarrassed just thinking about it.

What is the coolest thing you’ve ever done? Co-authored a computer program to help color-blind people help distinguish between colors in every day life.

What is one interesting thing not many people know about you? I have a special place in my heart for foreign films.

What is the best place you’ve ever traveled? Washington D.C. has been my favorite vacation spot, especially in the spring during the Cherry Blossom Festival.

What is your favorite…

• Uptown Restaurant: Fiesta Charra, hands down. The pollo rodeo is the perfect dish.
  • Class Taken: SOC 201: Social Problems with Will Flint. That guy will really open your eyes to the world going on around you.
  • Movie: A little known flick called Kung-Fu Hustle.

Melissa is a senior journalism and psychology major this year at Miami University. She is the president of the Her Campus chapter at Miami University of Ohio, and is a member of several other student organizations.